The Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023
- Format PDF
- Format ZIP
LONDON, December 12, 2013
Our new study shows you the commercial potential of biodegradable plastic packaging
What does the future hold for the biodegradable plastic packaging market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you the potential revenues to 2023, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 172 page report provides 94 tables, figures and charts. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2013-2023 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2023, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read full transcripts of four exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Natur-Tec, Vineet Dalal, Vice President & Director of Global Market Development
- Perstorp, Linda Nilsson, Project Manager
- Huhtamäki Oyj, Timo Tiilikainen, Commercialisation Director and Sonja Haug, Sales
- NatureWorks, David Stanton, North American Business Manager
You will find prospects for key submarkets
Growth in this market will be fuelled by consumer demand for more environmentally-sustainable products. In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of six submarkets to 2023:
• Food/Non-Food Service
• Personal Care/Cosmetics
• Other biodegradable plastic packaging markets
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions.
Prospects for leading regions and countries are shown to 2023
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market. Consumer pressure, legislations such as plastic bag bans and global warming initiatives will increase demand for biodegradable plastic packaging. We expect demand to rise in double-digits in all regions.
You will discover individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for leading regions:
• North America
• Latin America - with discussions of Brazil and Mexico
• Rest of Asia-Pacific - with discussions of Thailand, Australia and India
• Rest of West Europe
• ROW - with discussion of Russia, Africa and the Middle East
There are many commercial opportunities in developed and developing countries. Economics, legislations and environmental issues will drive policies to support sustainable growth across key regional markets. Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for biodegradable plastic packaging will reach $2.38bn in 2014.
Our work profiles leading companies, assessing their technologies and products. You will see which technologies and organisations hold greatest potential.
In particular, we profile these leading 19 companies
• The Dow Chemical Company
• Kaneka Corporation
• Cardia Bioplastics
• Biome Bioplastics
• Plantic Technologies
• Corbion Purac
• Biosphere Industries
• Pregis Corporation
• DaniMer Scientific
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations.
• Insight into products in development.
What issues affect the biodegradable plastic packaging market?
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Cost and performance of biodegradable plastics
• Lack of composting infrastructure restraining market growth
• Rising level of carbon emissions
• Trends towards 'green packaging'
• New and stringent environmental protection regulations
• Increasing restriction on the use of plastic products
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations developing technologies.
How The Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market 2013-2023 Bioplastic Polymers report helps you
In summary, our report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2023 for the overall world biodegradable plastic packaging market and 6 submarkets - discover that industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 19 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2023 for key regions and countries: North America, Latin America, Japan, China, Rest of Asia-Pacific, UK, Germany, Italy and Rest of West Europe
• Expert opinions from our survey, seeing four interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed on business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for biodegradable plastic packaging. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Anqing Hexing Chemical Co. Ltd.
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Ariz.-based BioBased Technologies
Biome Technologies PLC
BIOP Biopolymer Technologies AG
Biosphere Industries LLC
BIRD Engineering B.V.
Cara Plastics Inc
Cardia Bioplastics (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Cardia Bioplastics Limited
China Henan Piaoan Group Co. Ltd
Clear Lam Packaging
Crystalsev Comercio e Representatcao Ltda
DaniMer Scientific LLC
Dow Chemical Company
DuPont Packaging & Industrial Polymers
EBM Biodegradable Materials
EMS-Chemie Holding AG
European Bioplastics Association
Excellent Packaging & Supply
Financiére Forêt S.á r.l
Flexible Solutions International Ltd.
Ford Motor Company
Georgia Gulf Corporation
Grace Biotech Corporation
Heppe Biomaterial GmbH
IGV Institut für Getreideverarbeitung GmbH
Imperial Chemical Industries
Inner Mongolia Mengxi High-Tech Group Co. Ltd
IRe Chemical Limited
Japan Corn Starch Co. Ltd
Jiangsu Jiuding Group
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson Matthey Plc
Marks & Spencer
Mazzucchelli 1849 Spa
Merquinsa Mercados Quimicos S.L.
MGP Ingredients Inc
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Ningbo Tianan Biologic Material Co. Ltd.
Northern Technologies International Corporation
Perstorp Holding AB
PHB Industrial S.A. (biocycle)
Plantic Technologies Limited
Plantic Tribond Technologies Ltd
Procter & Gamble
PTT Global Chemical
Purac biochem BV
Pyramid Bioplastics Guben GmbH
Rodenburg Biopolymers B.V.
Royal DSM N.V.
RPC Bebo UK Bristol
Samsung Fine Chemicals
Schiedamse Melkzuur Fabriek
Sealed Air Corporation
Shanghai Disoxidation Macromolecule Materials Co. Ltd
Shanghai Tong-Jie-Liang Biomaterials Co. Ltd
Showa Highpolymer Co. Ltd
Solegear Bioplastics Inc.
SPC Biotech Pvt. Ltd
Stanelco RF Technologies
Surface Guard Inc.
Synbra Technology BV
Teikoku Rayon Co., Ltd.
Telles, LLC see metabolix
The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Tianjin GreenBio Materials
Tianjin North Food Co. Ltd
Toray & Gevo
Toyobo Co. Ltd.
Tribond Packaging Solutions
VTT Technical Research Centre
Wintershall Holding AG
Wuhan Greenplas Co Ltd
Wuhan Huali Environment Protection Science & Technology
Zhejiang Hangzhou Xinfu Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials Co. Ltd.
You may also like